p. 100, ex. 1. Look at the pictures. Write sentences in the Present Simple, Past Simple and Future Simple Tenses.
1. The boy recites a poem.
The boy recited a poem.
The boy will recite a poem.
2. It is a small school zoo.
It was a small school zoo.
It will be a small school zoo.
3. The boys fix chairs.
The boys fixed chairs.
The boys will fix chairs.
p. 100, ex. 2. Write the following sentences in the Present Perfect Tense.
1. Liz has already told her classmates about her family.
2. The Parkers have already moved to a village.
3. Meg has already read about Colchester Castle.
4. The children have just decorated the school assembly hall.