p. 202, ex. 7. Complete the statement.
p. 202, ex. 8. Read and say if the statements are true or false.
1T; 2T; 3F; 4T; 5F; 6T; 7F; 8T.
p. 202, ex. 10. Complete the sentences given below.
1) more than 3,400 individual reefs and 700 islands stretching a distance of 2,300 km from Torres Strait to Lady Elliot Island.
2) The perfect environment was created for the world’s largest system of coral reefs.
3) Among the most beautiful of marine organisms.
4) Are known to live in the reef region.
5) "low islands" and "continental islands".
6) The shorelines of some continental islands have white sandy beaches and others.
7) The waters of the Great Barrier Reef.