Task 1. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1. What is the main purpose of the article?
B to describe a festival which takes place on the Isle of Wight
2. What does the writer say about the festival in 1968?
D It was more popular than imagined.
3. What would you learn about Jimi Hendrix from the article?
A He made his last ever appearance at the festival.
4. The festival was shut down because...
B people tried to go without paying.
5. What best describes the festival these days?
C It is one of the UK’s biggest summer events.
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1A, 2B, 3C, 4D, 5D, 6B, 7C, 8A, 9C, 10B