Task 1. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1. What does the author of the text find enigmatic about music?
A That it can be enjoyed by anyone.
2. How do different people take music?
D As something that only some people can afford.
3. What do many people think about the role of music in education?
A That it is overestimated.
4. Which words in the text show that the author is critical about the role of music?
D treated as an extra
5. Which of these titles is the most suitable for the text?
C Music is an enigma.
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1B, 2D, 3A, 4C, 5B, 6D, 7C, 8C, 9D, 10A