Task 1. Read the text and decide if the sentences are T (true) or F (false).
1. The boys were shouting under a small carpet. FALSE
2. The theatre director decided to lower the payment because the performance was not successful. FALSE
3. The boys only shouted after the payment became lower. TRUE
4. The boys decided not to make the storm because they were tired. FALSE
5. The theatre director asked them to do their best. TRUE
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1C, 2B, 3C, 4B, 5B, 6A, 7D