Task 1. You will hear a woman talking to an evening class about carpentry. For each question choose the correct answer A, B, or C.
1. The speaker says that when she was at school, girls
C were not allowed to do carpentry.
2. Making her chest of drawers took
C two months.
3. She first planned to put the chest of drawers
B in the bedroom.
4. She suggests that the first job should be something
A small and simple.
5. She suggests that the class should first
B decide what they need for one job.
Task 2. Read the text and decide if the sentences are T (true) or F (false).
2. Dolphin trainers need to have a university degree. TRUE
4. Dolphin trainers need to be very patient. TRUE
5. Dolphin trainers spend a lot of the day feeding the animals. TRUE
6. Dolphin trainers always work alone. FALSE
8. Dolphin trainers must be good at working with others. TRUE
9. Training dolphins isn’t always easy. TRUE
Task 3. Read text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1B, 2B, 3D, 4B, 5B, 6B.