Task 1. You will hear an interview with Dan, a computer security consultant. Listen and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
1. Dan started hacking because he wanted to break the law.
2. He works unusual hours.
3. He understands why criminal hackers do what they do.
4. He is searching for other ways to earn more money.
5. Most people want to know about his work.
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1. This text is written in the form of...
B a newspaper report.
2. The author is...
B giving information about Natalie’s performance.
3. What did the reviewers say about her performance?
B She was successful in her part in the show.
4. Why was Natalie feeling upset?
D The show has closed sooner than expected.
Task 3. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1C, 2B, 3A, 4C, 5B, 6D, 7B, 8C