Task 1. You will hear an interview about a student who studied abroad. Listen and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
1. Jeff wanted to experience new things.
2. Jeff chose to study in Germany because he could apply the classes to his degree.
3. Jeff’s favourite thing about his trip was getting to know the city well.
4. Jeff encountered a problem travelling because he had never flown before.
5. Jeff was grateful to his host for her help.
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B or C.
1. At Oxford University...
A a student can be a member of different clubs.
2. The most popular sport at Oxford University is...
3. Bumping races were invented because...
A it was possible for boats to race side by side.
4. The winners are given...
C oars with their names engraved in gold.
5. May Week is...
C a week in June.
Task 3. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, C or D.
1C, 2C, 3A, 4B, 5D, 6B, 7D, 8C, 9C, 10C