Task 1. You will hear an interview with a stuntman. Listen and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
1. The most important thing for stunt performers is safety.
2. Before he worked as a stunt performer, Johnny took part in many extreme sports.
3. Applicants are divided into groups based upon their certificates.
4. Johnny says that the obstacle course is both enjoyable and helps to boost fitness.
5. In order to become a stunt performer, it is vital to improve communication skills.
Task 2. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B or C.
1. A busker...
B plays a musical instrument.
2. Each busker plays...
B for a limited period of time.
3. On the walls buskers usually write...
C their names and the time when they are going to play.
4. The police...
A make buskers go to another place.
5. The busker mustn’t...
C stand close to another busker.
Task 3. Read the text. Choose one of the variants A, B, Cor D.
1A, 2D, ЗА, 4B, 5D, 6B, 7B, 8A, 9C, 10D